In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we kindly ask you to comply with the following rules while staying in the hotel. They are developed in accordance with the governmental sanitary and hygienic recommendations:
1. Make sure to check the additional sanitary hygiene rules and hotel policies.
2. You must use the personal protective equipment (in particular, face masks) in all common areas. Exception: breakfast in the designated area.
3. Sanitize your hands at the sanitary stations that are available at the entrance of the hotel.
4. Before checking in, we offer all our guests to do the body temperature screening.
5. Maximize use of contactless payments for all hotel services.
6. Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m. between yourself, other guests and hotel employees in all common areas.
7. After entering or leaving your room or a public toilet, make sure to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use sanitizers.
8. Follow the preventive recommendations from the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine and WHO:
• Don’t forget about your immune system and stay on top of your well-being.
• Do not touch your face. Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth with dirty hands.
• If you develop any symptoms of COVID-19, consult a doctor immediately.
• Avoid contact with people with symptoms of COVID-19. Keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
• Eat thermally processed food.
9. If you need additional information and additional services, we ask you to contact the reception by phone in order to minimize personal contacts.
10. In case you have a fever or develop symptoms of COVID-19 infection, it is necessary for you to stay in your room and inform the local health authorities about the suspected infection.
The contact number of Health Authorities in Kyiv are 103 or 1545. You can also make use of the hotline from Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine: 0-800-50-52-01.
Do not expose other Guests, hotel and restaurant staff to risk of catching the infection!
11. In case of non-compliance with the established rules and the requirements of sanitary and hygienic recommendations, the hotel will be forced to refuse to check in or demand to leave the hotel.
KONTRAKT Boutique Hotel team