Health is important. Now, more than ever, we are entirely focused on the safety and health of all our Guests and Employees.
We adhered to the latest information of the evolving COVID-19, recommendations of the world’s leading health experts and government authorities – including the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine and the World Health Organization.
The following protective measures have been implemented at KONTRAKT Boutique Hotel:
• Daily employees’ health checks: temperature screening with a non-contact thermometer for all employees at the start and at the end of the shift of each employee.
• Employees are provided with personal protective equipment – masks and disposable gloves.
• All the employees regularly undergo trainings, briefings and are acquainted with the requirements and recommendations of the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine and WHO.
• All entrances to the hotel and restaurant are equipped with sanitizer stations.
• Informative posters with safety rules, sanitary and hygienic requirements for our Guests are placed at the hotel.
• We increased the frequency of cleaning in public areas with an obligatory disinfection of all high-touch surfaces.
• We use professional cleaning products that are recommended by relevant authorities and certificated disinfectants for cleaning and disinfection.
• We placed visual floor signs in all public areas to indicate the safe social distance between our Guests (at least 1.5 m.).
• Bed sheets and towels are washed at high temperatures with an obligatory ironing afterwards.
• We implemented internal operational protocols, procedures and actions in case of emergency.
• We are constantly monitoring information updates, recommendations of experts and government organizations. We consistently update all our safety measures.
KONTRAKT Boutique Hotel team